Sunday, January 29, 2012

Landscapes

By working on 4 different landscapes and using varying techniques, I learned how longer, softer lines in the background add depth, and how shorter, sharper lines in the foreground give definition. These pieces have really shown me new ways to compose my art.

Painter
This landscape was made in Corell Painter. I love how my mountains peak through the fluffy cloud; however, I feel that I have improved immensely since this project.

Auto Van Gogh
By using the auto Van Gogh tool in Corell painter, we were able to make our landscapes look like they were from Van Gogh himself! I really think the mountains look stunning in this piece.


Expressionist
This goal of this project was to try to see your landscape in a new light. I was pleased to see that this landscape had a good composition, and a clear background, middle ground, and foreground.



Photoshop
This piece was created using Adobe Photoshop and I loved the effects that I had used so much, that I later used it as the background for my mythical beast.





No comments:

Post a Comment